Strive Recreational Therapy Services provides Recreational Therapy services for individuals with disabilities within their own home and community. Our services bridge the gap from what is learned in the hospital setting and help apply it to the home setting. Strive prides itself on the implementation of its adaptive sports programs, as well as its leisure and recreation opportunities offered to increase the quality of life of those with disabilities. Not only is Strive a strong advocate for individuals with disabilities, Strive is also a proactive consultant for independent businesses, hospitals, municipal, county, state and national entities. Services are provided throughout Michigan and Florida with consideration of expanding nationally soon.
We at Strive, are proud to promote:
1. our advocacy and efforts for the disabled population
2. increased independence and quality of life for those with disabilities with their family and friends
3. award winning staff
4. thorough communication between varying health care treatment to encourage positive quality results
5. its 501c3 non-profit counterpart, Strive Inc, for those who do not have the insurance or financial means to afford services.
6. operating successfully since 2003.
7. services provided throughout Michigan and some areas of Florida and other states.